To market your restaurant is a big challenge for you. The restaurant industry has changed. Previously it was only dependant on how tasty your foods are. Though the taste and quality of the food is the main key to get success in this industry but today a restaurant depends on its position in the internet, how many stars its customers are giving to it. How many thumps up or thumps down your restaurant is receiving is a deciding factor too.
Hence in today’s competitive world it is needed that you should implement some killer restaurant marketing ideas. If implemented right, these ideas can make your dream come true and help you to enjoy good profit.
So, along with making good food, you need to search for such marketing ideas that will increase salability. If you are short of ideas, then here are some tips on how you can increase the popularity of your restaurant.
1. Make your own restaurant website first. Hire the best web designer and make your own website. Make it easy to use for all of your customers. Introduce order online facility for your customer.
2. Stay updated all the time. Always keep an eye to your restaurant’s online reviews. Learn from every negative comment. Try to improve those failures. In food and entertainment industry you need to stay updated and bring in new ideas for your customers, check this hospitality business in HK.
3. Search in the search engine for good restaurants and see in which rank your restaurant in belongs to. Research about your competitors. Include or alter some facilities if there any to improve or to cut.
4. Introduce a special menu at least once in a week. And let your customers know about that day.
5. Consult with the local food bloggers and tell them to give review for your restaurant and its food in return for a free meal.
6. Use an online reservation system. People nowadays are very busy and they like to click instead of calls.
7. Do social media promotions. Tell your regular old customers to like your restaurant page on every social site. Full your timelines and Instagram with delicious mouthwatering pictures of your food and videos of how you make them. This will grow interest among people.
8. Provide free offers with certain things. With meals and dinners you can provide free beverages to win your customers heart.
9. Make the holydays be special to the customers. Such as on Valentine’s Day, on Christmas Eve, on New Year or in such occasions. People love to celebrate the occasions. But due to busy life schedule it’s became impossible for them to celebrate it at outside. In that cases your occasional treats will make your customer feel overwhelmed.